Saturday, February 20, 2010

Antigua with my parents

Here we are in Antigua, Guatemala.  My parents arrived on Thursday and rented us an amazingly beautiful house.  Rob and I are enjoying a big bed with fluffy blankets and our choice of 5 bathrooms.  We've also been enjoying the car that came with the house.  For the first time, we are finally mobile can go wherever we want.  Even though Antigua is the biggest town that we've been in, its actually pretty small.  We are a short drive from the town but in town, it doesnt really make sense to drive because everything is really in walking distance and the town is so beautiful to walk around in.  I've decided that when people come to visit, I am going to let them make some guest posts so that people can get a different perspective on the experiences.  The next post will be from my mom.

0 comments: